Thursday, December 22, 2011

Skin Firming Egg White, Olive Oil and Sugar


LOOK what I'm going to try!! 

Seriously and Why Not?! 


The worst that can happen is .. well, I  have to buy more eggs for the kiddos breakfast.  Now that I am 40 and seeing gravity take it's effects.  And of course the outdoors and all the horse and ranch work I have done has really taken it's toll on my skin.  
Last year I had a quick scare with a 'misshapen' mole on my neck which led to a surgery.  I started to add sunscreen on my neck as a daily routine.  Now back to the eggs!! 


This recipe below seems pretty simple and I have all the ingredients here at home!!  Now, to give it a whirl.. I wonder if I should keep it on longer than the recommended time.... 

Skin Firming Egg White, Olive Oil and Sugar



Eggs have natural albumin proteins and amino acids that have been known to firm the skin for centuries.

INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 Egg Whites

  • 1/2 Teaspoon of Olive Oil 

  • 1 Teaspoon of sugar


  • HOW TO:

  • Whip the egg whites and slowly add the olive oil and sugar.

  • Apply for 25 minutes.

  • Rinse off

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment